Shop for Edge Router 4 in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers.
The 4-port ER-4 Edge Router with EdgeMAX Technology from Ubiquiti Networks is capable of supporting numerous high-bandwidth clients in an enterprise environment with the ability to support up to 3.4 million packets per second along with a line rate of 4 Gb/s.
Managing this switch and the network it resides on is simple, thanks to a variety of management tools including DHCP server capabilities, monitoring tools such as ping, trace, discover, and the ability to set up and configure operator and admin user accounts. To secure the network, Ubiquiti has implemented a variety of features including advanced firewall policies and groups as well as NAT rules for specific packet addressing.
Installation EdgeRouter 4 is simple, as it comes compatible with a standard rack mount design. Once installed, Ubiquiti offers intuitive management features including an easy-to-use interface complete with graphical menus that can be accessed through a web browser. Additional tools include support of OSPF, RIP, and BGP routing protocols, firewall policies, DHCP services, Quality of Service (QoS) support, and much more.
- Rack-Mountable: Yes (ER-RMKIT sold separately)
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50C
- Dimensions: 229 x 136.5 x 31.1 mm
- Power Input: 110 – 240VAC
- Processor: 4-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64
- Button: Reset
- System Memory: 1 GB DDR3 RAM
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Power: Internal AC Power Adapter
- On-Board Flash Storage: 4 GB eMMC, 8 MB SPI NOR
There are no reviews yet.