Ethernet Surge Protector
shop for Ethernet Surge Protector in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
Damaging electrostatic discharge attacks and surges are diverted to the ETH-SP and safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
Surge Protector Gen2 – It’s an updated version of the original ETH-SP. Improves the surge protection performance significantly.
ESD Protection for Outdoor PoE Devices
Damaging electrostatic discharge attacks and surges are diverted to the ETH-SP-G2 and safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
Additional ESD Protection
All Ubiquiti® airMAX® devices are equipped with built-in ESD protection, so the ETH‑SP-G2 adds another layer of protection to your outdoor, high-speed network.
Plug and Play Installation
Connect the ground and Ethernet cables in between your network devices.
- Dimensions: 91 x 61 x 32.5 mm (3.58 x 2.4 x 1.28″)
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Support: Yes
- DC Spart-Over Voltage: 90V @ 100V/s
- Maximum Impulse Spark-over Voltage: 700V @ 1kV/µs
- Discharge Current: 10kA+
- Maximum Insulation Resistance: 1G ohm @ 50V
- Shock and Vibration Certification: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 65° C (-22 to 149° F)
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz)
- Interface Connections: 2 x RJ45 Female Connectors
- ESD/EMP Protection: Absorbing Transient Current with Response to Surge Voltage from 100V/s to 1kV/µs
- Maximum Capacitance: 1.0 pF @ 1 MHz
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing