Fanvil i32V SIP Video Door Phone
The Fanvil i32V is designed for outdoor scenes with high reliability, HD Audio/Video, and IP65/IK10 protection grade. It combines with access control, security, audio/video intercom and broadcasting functionalities for smooth, safe and clear communication.
Fanvil i32V Key Features
- Built-in HD camera with infrared night vision, adopt H.264 codec
- Access control (by call, RFID/IC card and indoor switch)
- All-in-one (Access control, Intercom and Broadcasting)
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- IK10 anti-collision with robust die-cast aluminum frame
- -40°C to 70°C wide range temperature adaptability
- Support online management and upgrade
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
- Holiday Home
Support to open the door with RFID/IC cards, remote DTMF and indoor switch.
Support HD Video and Two Video Streams
With HD camera with infrared night vision, visitors can be identified clearly even at night. Support two video streams in which the main code stream works for high-quality video on monitoring and the subcode stream for smooth SIP video call.Multi-Protection Design
Featuring the waterproof and dustproof grade IP65, the anti-collision standard IK10 and the wide temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃, i32V can be applied in different kinds of outdoor environment.
Fanvil i32V – Technical Specifications
- 2 SIP Lines
- Full-duplex handsfree
- Intelligent DSS Keys (Speed Dial/intercom etc)
- Auto answer
- Intercom function
- Industrial Standard Certifications: IP65&IK10, CE/FCC
Access Control Function
- Unlock door method: DTMF, RFID/IC card, indoor switch, WEB page
- Support 2000 Remote access list
- Support 2000 RFID/IC cards
- Support 200,000 door open records
- Support electric lock internal or external power supply options
- Dynamic multicast function
- Support ONVIF
- Support customised DSS keys
- Network Time Synchronisation
- Action URL / Active URI
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Wideband Codec: G.722
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) ̢ Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) /Background Noise Estimation (BNE)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive litter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out of Band DTMF (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Sensor: 1/2.7” colour CMOS
- 2 Megapixels
- Video Code: H.264
– Main stream 1280×720@25fps
– Sub-stream 704×576(D1)@25fps
- Viewing angle: 112° (H), 84° (V)
- Minimum illumination: 0.1Lux, support for infrared illumination
- 10/100 Mbps
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network access authority authentication: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment & Maintenance
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP/TR-069/SIPPNP
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- 1 DSS button (speed dial button)
- 1 RJ45 port
- 1 Wiegand port
- 1 audio output interface
- 1 recording output interface
- 2 embedded short circuit input interface
- 2 relays: MAX DC30V / 2A, AC125V / 0.5A
- Active switching output: 12V / 500mA DC(only 1 relay support)
- 2 door magnetic detection interface
- 1 tamper alarm switch
- RFID reader: ID (EM4100,125KHz) & IC(MIFARE ONE,13.56MHz)
- Power: DC12V/1A or PoE
- Housing material: aluminum alloy shell
- Protection level:IP65 and IK10
- Installation: Wall-mounting
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 70 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 70 °C
- Relative humidity: 10% – 90%
- Equipment Dimension: 195x120x34mm
- Packing Dimension: 260x165x62mm
- Outer CTN Dimension: 348x328x280mm(10 PCS)
- Equipment weight: 1015g
Safety Instructions when handling this product
Please read the following safety notices before installing or using this unit. They are crucial for the safe and reliable operation of the device.
- Please use the external power supply that is included in the package. Other power supply may cause damage to the phone and affect the behavior or induce noise.
- Before using the external power supply in the package, please check the home
power voltage. Inaccurate power voltage may cause fire and damage.
- Please do not damage the power cord. If power cord or plug is impaired, do not use it because it may cause fire or electric shock.
- Do not drop, knock or shake the phone. Rough handling can break internal circuit boards.
- This phone is design for indoor use. Do not install the device in places where there is direct sunlight. Also do not put the device on carpets or cushions. It may cause fire or breakdown.
- Avoid exposure the phone to high temperature or below 0ȭ or high humidity.
- Avoid wetting the unit with any liquid.
- Do not attempt to open it. Non-expert handling of the device could damage it.
Consult your authorized dealer for help, or else it may cause fire, electric shock and breakdown.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean it.
Wipe it with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened in a mild soap and water solution.
- When lightning, do not touch power plug, it may cause an electric shock.
- Do not install this phone in an ill-ventilated place. You are in a situation that could cause bodily injury. Before you work on any equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents.How to configure and install i32v is described in the guide below