Fanvil X6 Enterprise IP PhoneHigh-end IP Phone
Shop for Fanvil X6 Enterprise IP PhoneHigh-end IP Phone in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Fanvil dealers
The new Fanvil X6 Desktop IP Phone is a high-end, enterprise-class desktop phone with a vibrant 4.3″ main color screen and dual 2.8″ DSS screens. The X6 offers a fantastic user experience and offers 12 DSS keys and 6 SIP lines. Bluetooth is also supported through a separate USB dongle (sold separately).
The Fanvil X6 allows you to enjoy your favorite wireless headset, thanks to EHS functionality. For those that prefer to use the speakerphone, the X6 comes with HD Voice and a full duplex speaker. The phone’s Dashboard/Login can be accessed anywhere with an active network connection and through your mobile phone. For added convenience, there is the one button Web Dial for guaranteed fast access to your most important contacts. It’s highly compatible, supported by systems such as 3CX, Avaya, OpenVox, NEC, Elastix, Asterisk, Matrix, Broadsoft, Epygi and more!
Fanvil X6 Key Features
- 20 SIP lines
- HD voice
- PoE enabled
- 3 LCDs (main + DSS)
- Phonebook (1000 entries)
- Remote phonebook (XML/LDAP)
- Call log (300 entries, in/out/missed)
Fanvil X6 – Technical Specifications
- 20 SIP lines on all new models (Pre-2019 models can be upgraded from 6-20 SIP lines with firmware upgrade (2019).
- HD Voice
- PoE Enabled
- 3 LCDs (Main + DSS)
- Handset(HS) / Hands-free(HF) / Headphone(HP) mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Desktop / Wall-mount installation
- Optional External Power Supply
- Economical and Environmental friendly package
- Industrial Standard Certifications: CE/FCC
- Call out / answer / reject
- Mute / Unmute (microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forwarding (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (depending on server)
- Do-Not-Disturb (per line / per phone)
- Auto-Answering (per line)
- Voice Message (on server)
- Local 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- 2 DSS Key-mapping LCD – 12 DSS keys corresponded to the LCD display to provide dynamic DSS/BLF functions up to five pages at virtualised total 60 DSS keys.
- Gigabit Ethernet – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with PoE enabled.
- Economic and Environmental Friendly design with Elegant Housing, with high-resolution TFT colour display, delivering a rich visual experience.
- High Interoperability – Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0 ~ 7KHz Frequency Response)
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband CODEC: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR,iLBC
- Wideband CODEC: G.722, AMR-WB,
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) – Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Physical: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP (Basic Unencrypted) / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
- L2TP (Basic Unencrypted)
There are no reviews yet.