RBDisc-5nD-Mikrotik-DISC-Lite5-Dual-Chain-21dBi-5GHz-CPE/Point-to-point-Integrated-Antenna Starmount Solutions Limited
Shop for RBDisc-5nD-Mikrotik-DISC-Lite5-Dual-Chain-21dBi-5GHz-CPE/Point-to-point-Integrated-Antenna in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited MikroTik dealers.
DISC Lite5 is an integrated 21dBi Dual Chain 802.11n CPE with a 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port and RouterOS L3 installed. The DISC uses a backfire type antenna which allows to reach 21dBi gain in such a low cost and compact package.
The device comes complete with a power supply, PoE injector and mounting kit at a low cost.
The RouterOS Level3 allows to use the DISC Lite5 as CPE or Point-to-Point 5GHz links.
We have two versions available.
- DISC Lite5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock cannot be removed.
- DISC Lite5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
DISC Lite5 Specifications:
- Product code: RBDisc-5nD
- Architecture: MIPSBE
- CPU: AR9344
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- Dimensions: 265mm, height: 80mm
- RouterOS license: 3
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 100’000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption: 6 W
- FAN count: Passive
Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 11a/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 21
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: AR9344
- Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1
Certification & Approvals
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS
- IP: IP54
- 5 GHz: Transmit (dBm) Receive Sensitivity
- 6MBit/s 25 -96
- 54MBit/s 20 -80
- MCS0 25 -96
- MCS7 19 -75
There are no reviews yet.