TG800 – Yeastar NeoGate GSM TG800 1-Port Gateway
Shop for Yeastar TG800 in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount yeastar dealers
Yeastar TG800 is a powerful VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway with 8 channels, bridging between GSM/CDMA/UMTS network and IP-based systems.
The Yeastar NeoGate GSM TG800 1-Port Gateway (8 Channels) is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG400 is ideal for small to medium sized businesses that have heavy demands to call mobile networks, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
Yeastar NeoGate TG800 Product Overview
The Yeastar NeoGate GSM TG800 1-Port Gateway (8 Channels) from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
Yeastar TG800 GSM Gateway Spec
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 8
- Storage Range: -20° to 65°C, 4° to 149° F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261),IAX2
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- LAN: 1 (10/100Mbps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711A/U law, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729a.
- Network type: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Operation Range: 0° to 40°C, 32° to 104° F
- NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
- Size: 340x210x44mm
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX