Ubiquiti airMAX Bullet M2 HP Wireless Radio
Shop for Ubiquiti airMAX Bullet M2 HP Wireless Radio in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Kenya
The Ubiquiti Bullet M2 HP airMAX Wireless Radio is ideal for long-distance links and it is capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances. The Ubiquiti Bullet M2 HP comes with up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design.
Bullet M is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, Bullet M is a wireless radio with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly plugged in to any Antenna to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge. The Bullet M features a signal strength LED meter for antenna alignment, a low-loss integrated N-type RF connector, and a robust weatherproof design. With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances.
Bullet M eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet M, operators can just plug and go.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilizing Ubiquiti’s breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintain high throughput and low latency performance.
- External status LEDs with signal indicator.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- Has high performance 802.11a/n radio architecture.
- Has an adjustable channel support (5/10/20 MHz).
- It works with any suitable antenna.
- Has ubiquiti AirOS software.
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
Regulatory / Compliance Information:
- Wireless Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance YES
- Outdoor (Antenna Dependent) Over 50km
Physical / Electrical / Environmental:
- Enclosure Characteristics Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Operating Temperature -40C to 80C
- Enclosure Size 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1 cm (length, width, height)
- Weight 0.18kg
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
- Power Rating Up to 24V
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)