Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation 5AC Loco
Shop for Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation 5AC Loco in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
Classic NanoStation design with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management Wi-Fi for easy U Mobile app support and fast setup. Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE).
The Loco AC comes equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet networking interface and supports 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz channel bandwidths. Installation is simple, thanks to the included pole-mount kit, while the outdoor UV stabilized plastic enclosure allows the airMAX ac radio to be installed in nearly any environment.
- Advanced RF Analytics
- Real Time Reporting
- Spectral Analysis
- Versatile Mounting: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
- Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting
- Cross-pol Isolation: 20 dB Minimum
- Beam width: 45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)
- Throughput: Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 5150 – 5250, 5725 – 5850
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
- VSWR: 1.8:1
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- Networking Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Returns)
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply
- Channel Bandwidths: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Enclosure: UV Resistant Polycarbonate
- Management Radio (MHz): 2412 – 2462
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- LEDs: (1) Power, Eth1, Eth2; (1) Signal Strength
There are no reviews yet.