Ubiquiti airMAX Omni Antenna 5GHz 13dBi
Shop for Ubiquiti airMAX Omni Antenna 5GHz 13dBi in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Solutions
- airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios (sold separately). Rocket M combines the brains in one robust unit; pair Rocket M with airMAX Omni to create powerful 360 degree omnidirectional coverage.
- airMAX Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- airMAX Omni has an integrated mount that lets you securely snap Rocket M (sold separately) into place.
- All versions of airMAX Omni feature 2×2 MIMO to help it achieve Carrier Class speed and performance.
Ubiquiti airMAX 5GHz Antenna Key Features:
- Frequency – 5 GHz
- 13 dBi Gain
- Wind Survivability up to 125 mph
- Plug-in and play integration
- Dimensions: 799 x 90 x 65 mm (31.46 x 3.54 x 2.56″)
- Weight: 0.82 kg (1.81 lb)
- Frequency Range: 5.45 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7°
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Downtilt: 2°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 84.52 N @ 200 km/h (19 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
* Dimensions and weight exclude pole mount and Rocket (Rocket sold separately)