Ubiquiti Networks LBE-5AC-16-120
Shop for Ubiquiti Networks LBE-5AC-16-120 5GHz LiteBeam ac w/120° Sector 16dBi in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
The LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam features a 5GHz airMAX Technology Solution from Ubiquiti Networks and takes full advantage of a longer-range, higher-performance network antenna to reach users at greater distances.
Feature of LBE-5AC-16-120 5GHz LiteBeam ac w/120° Sector 16dBi
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links.
Operating on the license-free 5GHz frequency, you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km).
Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks’ own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
Quick Assembly and Installation
Lightweight, Low-Cost Solution
Full Adjustment Flexibility
- Memory: 64 MB
- System Information
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Output Power: 25 dBm
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 – 5875 MHz
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Wind Loading: 77 N @ 200 km/h (17.3 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- Dimensions (No Mount): 452.3 x 78.7 x 54.4 mm (17.81 x 3.10 x 2.14″)
- Weight (No Mount): 420 g (14.82 oz)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 KV Contact / Air
- Power Method Passive: PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Returns)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing