Ubiquiti Networks PRISM AP-5-90 airMAX ac
Shop for Ubiquiti Networks PRISM AP-5-90 airMAX ac in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
Designed for use with PrismStation and IsoStation, the PRISMAP-5-90 airMAX ac Beamwidth Sector Isolation Antenna Horn from Ubiquiti Networks offers enhanced coverage with a wider beamwidth, enhanced antenna gain, and dual-linear polarization making it a viable networking solution for co-location configurations. Additionally, this antenna horn can be exchanged quickly and easily thanks to the built-in single button release.
The Ubiquiti PrismAP-5-90 is an isolation antenna horn for PrismStation and IsoStation. With flexible sectorisation for optional antenna beamwidths, the PrismAP antennas are interchangeable and improve beam‐shaping for specific deployment and environment needs
Ubiquiti PrismAP-5-90 Key Features
- Designed for increased co-location performance
- Designed for use with PS-5AC, IS-5AC, and IS-M5
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- Newly designed horn for improved beam shaping
The PrismAP-5-90 antennas come with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, making them suitable for a wider range of installations.
Ubiquiti PrismAP-5-90 Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 152.1 x 186.8 x 113.2 mm (5.99 x 7.35 x 4.46″)
- Weight: 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Supported Frequency Range: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 90°
- VPOL Beamwidth: 90°
- Elevation Beamwidth: 45°
- Maximum VSWR: 2:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 46 N @ 200 km/h (10.3 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 17 dB
There are no reviews yet.