Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-PRO UniFi Access Point
The UAP-AC-PRO UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It has a standard speed of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400′ and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Power Supply: N/A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9 W
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Networking Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 802.3af/803.2at; Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm / 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to 4 per radio
- Button: Reset
- Antennas: 3 x Dual-band antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling