Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 Port Switch with SFP (500W) US-24-500W
Shop for Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 Port Switch with SFP (500W) US-24-500W in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers.
With 24 auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports, the UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 Port Switch with SFPfrom Ubiquiti Networks is capable of providing a stable, reliable network connection to a large number of Ethernet enabled devices. Add in 802.3af/at PoE compatibility and 500W of available power, and this managed PoE+ switch is capable of powering a variety of PoE compatible network components such as access points, VoIP phones, and much more. Along with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity users can connect high speed storage devices to either of the two SFP ports. Once configured, Ubiquiti’s own UniFi controller software makes network configuration and management simple as you can mange PoE settings, operation modes, VLAN configuration, storm control settings per port, and much more.
- Maximum power consumption: 500W
- Rack mountable
- Max power consumption: 500W (24) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Switching capacity: 52Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 38.69Mpps (2) SFP ports
- Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Total, non-blocking throughput: 26Gbps
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
There are no reviews yet.