Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5-400-ISO
Get the best Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5-400-ISO in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Ubiquiti dealers.
Install the PBE-M5-400-ISO-US PowerBeam M5 ISO 5 GHz airMAX Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. Combined with RF isolation to filter out noise, it delivers a cleaner and more reliable connection. Built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput.
Software to Easily Manage Devices and Reach Customers
AirOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology that resides on Ubiquiti Station products. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
- Superior RF Isolation
- Advanced Software Technology
- Air MAX Technology Included
- Innovative Mechanical Design
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Supported Voltage Range: 18-26VDC
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Gain: 25dBiOperating Frequency: 5170 – 5875MHz
- Operating Temperature -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Wind Loading: 210 N @ 200 km/h (47 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz
- Memory: 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
There are no reviews yet.