Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway
Shop for Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
The Unifi Security Gateway extends the Unifi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
Integration with UniFi Controller: Bundled at no extra charge, the UniFi Controller software conducts device discovery, provisioning, and management of the UniFi Security Gateway and other UniFi devices through a single, centralized interface.
Powerful Firewall Performance: The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support: The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Secure off-site management and monitoring
- CLI management for advanced users
- Silent, fan less operation
- 3 Gbps total line rate for packets 512 MB or larger
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- Integrated and managed with Unifi Controller v4.x
UniFi Security Gateway
- Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 28.3 mm
- (5.32 x 5.32 x 1.11″)
- Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)
- Supported Voltage Range: 9 to 24VDC
- System: Status
- Serial Console: Port Power
- Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Processor: Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 2 GB
- Rackmount: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
There are no reviews yet.