UBNT CRM-P – CRM POINT
Shop for UBNT CRM-P – CRM POINT in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
The compact CRM Point securely runs the U CRM Control software on your local network.
The pocket-sized CRM Point provides top processing power for centralized device management.
The CRM Point hosts networks of almost any size to meet your growing management needs.
The U CRM Control software is pre-installed for immediate deployment and enables intuitive network management.
Ubiquiti CRM Point Key Features
- Plug and Play Installation with Any Switch or Router
- Scalable to 100’s of devices
- Breakthrough size and performance
- Powerful quad-core architecture
- Versatile scalability
- No hosting fees
Featuring a quad-core processor, the CRM Point provides top-level processing power for centralised device management.
The CRM Point scales to host networks of almost any size to meet your growing management needs.
No Hosting Fees
The CRM Control software and all of its data are stored locally on the CRM Point, eliminating the costs associated with third-party cloud storage.
Scalable to 100’s of devices, the CRM Point hosts networks of almost any size to meet your growing management needs. Instant setup – just connect the CRM Point to 802.3af PoE and run the U CRM Control setup wizard.
Physical / Electrical / Environmental
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 43.4 x 121.9 mm (0.85 x 1.71 x 4.80″)
- Weight: 110g (3.88 oz)
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W
- Power Method: – PoE: 48V 802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return) – Micro-USB: 5V
- Power Supply 802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5V, 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% Noncondensing
- Processor: Qual-Core SoC
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR3
– Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port
– Memory Interface: (1) microSD Port
- Button: Reset
- LED: Factory Defaults/Device Busy/Device Working
Regulatory / Compliance Information