Yealink SIP-T56A IP Phone
Buy Yealink SIP-T56A IP Phone in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited.
The Yealink SIP-T56A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T56A features a seven-inch fixed multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, and recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
The Yealink T56A IP phone is designed for office workers. The T56A not only features a 7-inch multi-point touch screen for clear directory display, but also owns a Teams-tailored user interface, key calling functionality, and a faster response speed, all of these provide users with convenient Teams communications and efficient office environment.
The T56A combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Using Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, T56A delivers excellent audio experience in an open workspace.
Yealink T56A Features and Specifications:
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 5-party audio conferencing
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, call forward
- Call waiting, call transfer
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Mute, DND
- Group listening, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone select/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Five-party audio conferencing