Yealink SIP T57W IP Phone Starmount Solutions Limited
Buy Yealink SIP T57W IP Phone in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited.
SIP T57W IP Phone is an easy-to-use Prime Business Phone with an adjustable 7-inch multi-point touch screen that you can not only easily and flexibly find the comfortable viewing angle according to the personal and environmental needs, but also get a rich visual presentation and easy navigation with just one-touch. With the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T57W IP Phone ensures you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age. Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection. Benefiting from these features, the Yealink SIP-T57W is a powerful and expandable office phone that delivers optimum desktop efficient and productivity.
Yealink SIP-T57W Key Features:
- Adjustable LCD screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- HAC Handset
- Paperless label design
- 7” 800 x 480 capacitive adjustable touch screen
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets and EXP50
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Wall mountable
- Outstanding user experience
The Yealink SIP-T57W IP Phone has an adjustable 7-inch capacitive touch screen that one can easily adjust for proper viewing. It also have a clearly defined set of menus that is easy to navigate through and all you have to do is touch the desired option, ensuring an optimized interface for smartphone-like user experience.
- HD Audio
The SIP-T57W is equipped with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Acoustic Shield technology that effectively eliminates background distractions and noises and delivers crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment. With the latest Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations, its HAC handset helps people with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
- Wireless Transmission
Yealink SIP-T57W IP Phone has a built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for Bluetooth headsets and mobile contacts synchronization and also a built-in dual band Wi-Fi for Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to access up to 5G Wi-Fi connectivity handily. For one to expand their horizons, or share a phone system to other small teams by addition of multiple handsets, just simply turn your IP phone to the corded-cordless phone via DECT technology. Moreover, the IP phone can function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop, making collaboration much easier than before.
- High Expandability
A built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to enjoy USB call recording via USB flash drive. Via this USB port, you also can connect a wired/wireless USB headset without connecting Yealink EHS36, and connect up to 3 Yealink expansion modules EXP50 which can be programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
The Yealink SIP-T57W supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings.
Yealink SIP-T57W Technical Specifications:
- Acoustic Shield
- Audio codec: Opus, G.722, PCMA, PCMU, G.729A/B, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Content Sharing (via Yealink VCD)
- Enhanced DSS key
- Call hold
- One-touch speed dial
- Auto answer
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Mute, DND
- Group listening, SMS
- Emergency call
- Redial, call return
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi:
- Network standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Transmission rate: Up to 433Mbps (dynamic)
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi:
- Bluetooth headset
- Mobile contacts synchronization
- Bluetooth call
- USB port (2.0 compliant) for:
- Wired/wireless USB headset
- USB call recording through USB flash drive
- Colour-screen expansion modules EXP50 (up to 3)
There are no reviews yet.