Yealink T58A Smart Media Phone (With Camera)
T58A Phone Overview
The Yealink T58A (with camera) includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies and now supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
The Yealink SIP-T58A is an upgraded version to the T58V IP Phone. The T58A a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Features such as content sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth make the T58A the ideal phone for the business user.
T58A Phone Features:
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Call recording and wireless headset support
- HD voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield and Noise Proof technologies
- 7” 1024×600-pixel color touch display, fully adjustable
- Plug and play 720p HD video camera
- 7″ touch memory keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Instant content sharing with the people on the other end of the call
- Intercom system integration for reception applications, featuring one-touch door opening, visitor viewing and monitoring to simplify daily reception work.
- Android-based smartphone, well suited for executives and busy managers with collaboration demands
- Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets.