Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR Long Range Access Point
Shop for Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR Long Range Access Point in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount ubiquiti dealers
The UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks is ideal for long‑range deployments. This access point offers simultaneous, dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2 x 2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long range, symmetrical link coverage area. The antenna gain of this access point performs better than what one way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The UniFi AC-Long Range combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
The UAP-AC-LR is easily accessible through any standard web browser, and the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated. UniFi
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology. Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface. Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Buttons: Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.1a/b/g/n/ac
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 24 dBm – 5GHz: 22 dBm
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC