AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access PointEAP330
Shop for AC 1900 Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP 330 in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount TP-LINK dealers
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
The AC 1900 Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP 330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
- Speeds; 1.9Gbps Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM t
- Free EAP Controller Software for managing hundreds of EAPs
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps|
2.4GHz:Up to 600Mbps
|Transmit Power||< 27dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs （Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）|
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
There are no reviews yet.