Battery 12V/7AH for Access Control Starmount Solutions Limited
Shop for Battery 12V/7AH for Access Control in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited Access Control dealers.
CSB battery is specially designed for high efficient discharge application. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency. It can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, up to 5 yeas in standby service.
- Long service life in float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low self-discharge
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67
- UL-recognized component
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding
- Cells Per Unit6
- Voltage Per Unit12 V
- Float charging voltage13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Recommended Maximum Charging current limit3.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F)
- Self-Discharge it should be more than 75% of the capacity that before storage after stocked for 6 months at ambient temp. 25℃
- TerminalF2-Faston Tab250
- Capacity34W @ 15 minute-rate to 1.67V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)
- Maximum Discharge current100/130A (5sec.)
- Internal Resistance Approx. Approx. 19mΩ
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range25°C ± 3°C (77°F ± 5°F)
- Container Material ABS (UL94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL94-V0) can be available upon request.
Operating Temperature Range
There are no reviews yet.