D-link 1 meter patch cord Starmount Solutions Limited
D-link 1 meter patch cords are very long lasting hence can be used over several years, this cable enables you to be connected to a network when using a PC, it can also be used in connecting IP phones and it is highly efficient in transferring data from one Pc to another.
D-Link Cat 6 patch cords are high quality four pair twisted stranded cable terminated with RJ45 modular plugs at both the ends. It is TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard.
D-link patch cords are appropriate for high-speed data transmission.
D-Link Cat 6 patch cords specifications:
- Conductor: 24 AWG
- Heat-resistant: 75º C minimum
- RJ-45 8P for Transparence color
- Gold plated: 30U”
- Contact blade: Phosphor Bronze
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0
- Color Code: Grey
- Insulation Material: HD-PE
- Temperature range: -20 ~ 80oC
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Bare Copper
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500V AC
- Insulation resistance: 35M Ohm (max.)
- Durability: 750 matching cycles
- Cable-to-plug tensile strength: 20lbs (89N) (min.)