MikroTik LHG 5 ac | 24 5dBi 5GHz/ CPE Point to Point Integrated Antenna Starmount Solutions Limited
Shop for MikroTik LHG 5 ac | 24 5dBi 5GHz/ CPE Point to Point Integrated Antenna in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited MikroTik dealers.
LHG 5 ac is a compact and light 5GHz 802.11ac wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The device includes one 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet port to fully utilize speeds that 802.11ac protocol provides.
– It is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock cannot be removed.
– Also, it supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Product code RBLHGG-5acD
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4018
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- IPsec hardware acceleration: Yes
- Dimensions: 391 x 222 mm
- RouterOS license: 3
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 100’000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption: 8 W
- FAN count: Passive
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate: 867 Mbit/s
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ-4018
- Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 5
10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
5 GHz Transmit (dBm) Receive Sensitivity
6MBit/s 25 -96
54MBit/s 21 -80
MCS0 25 -96
MCS7 20 -75
MCS9 18 -70
There are no reviews yet.