Networking crimping tool Starmount Solutions Limited
Shop for Networking crimping tool in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions TL-Link dealers.
A crimping tool is designed to crimp a connector to the end of a cable. For example, it is used to create network cables and phone cables to connect the RJ-45 and RJ-11 connectors to the end of the cable. It includes a wire cutter near the handles that can be used to cut phone or CAT5 cable.
- Easy to use
- Portable style with perfect shape
- Durable Crimping/Cutting/Stripping 3 in 1
- Good for RJ-45- RJ-11 RJ-12 connectors.
- Application: Cutting network cable
- Brand Name: OUBAO
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Suitable for Cat5 and Cat5e cable with 8P8C- 6P6C and 4P4C plugs
- Rugged Carbon Hardened Steel Construction
There are no reviews yet.