TA410 Yeastar NeoGate 4FXO 4-Port Gateway
Shop for TA410 Yeastar NeoGate 4FXO 4-Port Gateway in Nairobi, Kenya at Starmount Solutions Limited Yeastar dealers.
Yeastar TA410 is a 4-port FXO VoIP gateway that connects analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for office-to-office voice connectivity.
The Yeastar NeoGate TA410 is a compact gateway with four FXO ports. Use this gateway to connect PSTN lines, for example, to your VoIP environment. Call handling features like programmable AC impedance, hang-up detection, answer detection and caller ID detection are included. The gateway supports environments like 3CX, Asterisk and Skype for Business.
Security services onboard the Yeastar NeoGate TA410 gateway include a firewall, attack alert, DDNS, VLAN and Nat traversal. Voice performance is improved through echo cancellation and dynamic jitter buffer. The gateway also supports T.30 fax processing and QoS.
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- TA410 is a stand-alone FXO VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 4 RJ11 FXO ports
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
Featuring book-like design, TA410 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
TA410 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
- Ports: 4 FXO Ports
- QoS: DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging
- Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
- Power: 12V, 1A
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Mounting: Desktop, Wall-mount
- Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Management Protocol: RADIUS, TR-069*
- Signaling: FXO Loop Start, FXO Kewl Start
- Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
- FXO Connectivity: Programmable AC Impedance, Hangup Detection, Answer Detection, Caller ID Detection
- Telephony Interfaces: RJ11
- Network Interfaces: 1 x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Voice Capability: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
- Fax: T.30
- Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal
- Compatibility: Interoperable with 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft
- 1 x TA410 Device
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 1 x Network cable
- 1 x Stand