TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
Shop for TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount TP-LINK dealers
The TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters (32.8 or 164.0 feet )in length. The TL-SG1016D analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Key Product Specifications
- TP-Link Switch supports MAC address self-learning, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto negotiation
- The TL-SG1016D Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network.
- All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play.
- Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption
- Plug & play design