N600 Wireless Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP220
Shop for N600 Wireless Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP220 in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount TP-LINK dealers
- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet（802.3af）for convenient and affordable installation
- Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring
Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Kensington Security Slot
Business Class Wireless
- EAP features 802.11n Wi-Fi and 2*2 MIMO technology – EAP220 supports simultaneous dual band in 2.4 and 5GHz for 600Mbps wireless speeds
– EAP120’s wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port ensures high speed
- With Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz chipsets ,
EAP ensures incredible wireless coverage and reliability
Centralized Wi-Fi Management
The free controller software allows administrators to easy manage up to hundreds of EAPs through a single IP to like an Access Controller.
Efficient Guest Authentication Captive Portal
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
Designed for Business Performance
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, Auto RF management, and business hardware, EAP series are specially designed for the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- CompatibilityEAP220 compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products and EAP120 supports
802.11 b/g/n products
- Load BalanceLoad balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Multiple Operating ModesMultiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including Managed AP and standalone AP modes
- LSOH MaterialAdopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Dustproof designPrevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation.
- Quality of Service (QoS)Prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
|EAP Series||Auranet EAP220|
Dual Band Gigabit Access Point
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 n/b/g/a|
|Speed||2.4GHz : 300Mbps
5GHz : 300Mbps
|Ethernet Port||Gigabit Port*1|
|Internal Antennas||4 * 4dBi|
|Rogue AP Detection||√|
|Automatic RF Management||√|