Shop for Ubiquiti Networks PBE-M5-400 Power Beam airMAX Bridge in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Solutions.
Starmount Solutions limited is the leading Ubiquiti Distributor in Kenya.
With an all-in-one design, the PBE-M5-400 Power Beam airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks is an airMAX product meant to function as customer premises equipment (CPE). With a more concentrated, direct signal client’s benefit from improved noise immunity to as this bridge is capable of filtering out much of the noise that can degrade the signal. With Ubiquiti‘s own inner feed design installation of the Power Beam AirMAX Bridge has been greatly simplified as there is no longer a need for any cabling. Once installed the included airMAX technology helps network administrators to manage and monitor the network. From intelligent QoS to scalability Ubiquiti has provided the tools necessary to create long range networks offering reliable wireless network access to a large number of clients.
- Starting with the first-generation Nano Bridge, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for Air MAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the Power Beam.
- Ubiquiti Power Beam M5 5GHz 29dBi 620mm Air MAX Bridge 30+km 150+Mbps, High-Performance Air MAX Bridge
- Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the Power Beam on the pole.
- Ubiquiti Inner Feed technology integrates the radio into the feed horn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
- PBE-M5-620, Frequency Band 5 GHz, Antenna Gain 29 dBi, Dish Reflector 620 mm, Throughput 150+ Mbps, Network Interface 10/100/1000