Yeastar NeoGate TA2400
Shop for Yeastar NeoGate TA2400 in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount yeastar dealers
The Yeastar NeoGate TA2400 is a multi-port FXS gateway including 24 FXS ports, line echo cancellation and is compatible with both SIP and IAX2. The TA2400 is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system.
Yeastar NeoGate TA 2400 Overview
Featuring 24 FXS ports, the Yeastar phone connects analog terminals, PBX or key systems to the IP network using FXS connectivity. The NeoGate TA2400 multi-port FXS gateway helps to preserve previous investments on legacy telephone systems and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
TA2400 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 24 FXS ports
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128ms echo delays
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
TA2400 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
TA2400 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
- Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
- SNMP for network management and monitoring
- PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
- TR-069 for mass deployment
Varied IP Applications
TA2400 can be applied by SOHO business, enterprise users, service providers, contact centers, dispatching system, and many more.
- Customer premises gateway for SIP Trunking
- Access device for enterprise converged communications
- Remote access device for call center and dispatching system
- Access device for Lync Server integration solutions
- Ports: 24 FXS Ports
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Voice Capability: ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG, PLC
- Telephony Interfaces: RJ11 and RJ21 50-pin Telco Connectors
- Network Interfaces: 1 x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band
- Fax: T.38 and Pass-through
- QoS: DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging
- Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Mounting: Desktop, Rack-mount
- Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Management Protocol: RADIUS, TR-069*
- Signaling: FXO Loop Start, FXO Kewl Start
- Caller ID: BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID
- FXO Connectivity: Programmable AC Impedance, Hangup Detection, Answer Detection, Caller ID Detection
- Disconnect Methods: Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal
- Power: AC 100-240V (12V 5A)
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Compatibility: Interoperable with 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft
- 1 x Network cable
- 2 x Mounting ears
- 8 x Screws
- 1 x TA2400 Device
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Grounding stud and nut
- 4 x Rubber feet
There are no reviews yet.