Ubiquiti RocketDish Lightweight | 5GHz 30dBi
Buy RD-5G30-LW – Ubiquiti Antenna 5GHz 30dBi Light Weight Dual-Pol Parabolic Rocket Dish in Nairobi, Kenya from Starmount Solutions.
RocketDish Lightweight 5GHz 30dBi is part of the Ubiquiti Networks Rocket Dish family. It’s a 5GHz 30dBi parabolic dish antenna, made from lightweight materials for an easier install.
Pair a RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket® base station to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately). The RocketDish is available in the following frequency models:
- 4 GHz
- 3 GHz
- 5 GHz
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2×2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
RocketDish antennas and Rocket base stations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Secure pole-mounting. The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Convenient installation. The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Precision elevation adjustment of the RD-5G30-LW. Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
- Protective shroud The shroud* protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements.
- Mounting hardware of the RD-5G30-LW Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fasteners of the RD-5G30-LW GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Carrier class performance
- Breakthrough price points
- Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create powerful 2 x 2 MIMO PtP bridging applications
- Frequency Range: 4.9-5.90 GHz
- AirMax Omni is a Carrier Class omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios
- Gain: 28.0-30.25dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Rocket M combines the “brains” in one robust uni
- This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience
- Wind Survivability: 120 mph
- AirMax Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class
- Seamless Rocket Integration
There are no reviews yet.